Why Choose Terraprobe?
- Over 30 years cumulative experience with GPR - Our field technicians are all all highly trained and CERTIFIED. This attention to technician competency ensures that you receive the best possible result.
- Extensive Radar Equipment Inventory - Our wide range of equipment from Mala, GSSI, Sensors & Software and IDS along with multiple antenna frequencies allows our technicians to select the correct tool for the job. In many cases more that one radar is used on a project in order to procure the best possible data collection.
- Expert data collection and Analysis - The proper selection and manipulation of radar equipment is essential to collecting high-quality, reliable data. As signal penetration varies with each material, the collected data is meaningless unless the radar is properly calibrated to the material at hand. Terraprobe has the knowledge and experience to ensure that suitable equipment is properly calibrated to provide the most accurate and reliable survey results possible.
- Professional training and background - Every project by Terraprobe is supervised by a senior GPR technologist with extensive knowledge and experience in ground penetrating radar. Our expertise in geology, geophysics, structural engineering, sedimentology, geomorphology, and terrain assessment allows us to provide reliable, unparalleled data interpretation.
- On the forefront of GPR technology - Ground penetrating radar is an evolving technology, with new equipment and methods constantly being introduced. Terraprobe is dedicated to bringing the best and the most advanced GPR technology to our clients. Our active participation in advanced research, international conferences, workshops, and trade-shows ensure that we are able to offer our clients the most up-to-date technology and service possible.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction - Our strong culture of accountability and dedication to service excellence means that every job we undertake is completed to the clients satisfaction, and at highly competitive prices in the Vancouver area.