GPR - Locate Objects in Concrete and Underground
- Location of rebar, conduit, and post-tension cables - determining position and exact depth of features of any composition embedded within concrete to locate suitable areas for drilling, cutting, or coring
- Structural Evaluation - quality control of new structures, inspection of conditions for rehabilitation purposes, mapping thickness of concrete layers, bridge deck and tunnel evaluation, detection of delamination, inspection of walls, floors, decks, columns, beams, etc.
- Buried Utility Locating - locate buried utilities of all types including non-metallic structures” - right below the concrete scanning.
- Void Detection - detecting cracks and voids under concrete structures, pavements, behind walls, in tunnels, etc.
- Mapping Underground Structures - locating underground utilities, pipes, storage tanks and drums for repairs, upgrades, or removals
- Hospital Renovations - location of pipes and electrical conduits for renovations and repairs in emission-sensitive environments
- Graveyard Investigation - detecting unmarked graves, clandestine burials, soil disturbances
- Geophysical Survey - bedrock and water table profiling, soil and aggregate surveys, geotechnical mapping, sedimentological studies, river and lake bottom profiling, mineral exploration
- Environmental Assessment - delineating landfills, detecting buried USTs and drums, hazardous waste site assessment, pollution assessments
⟶ Flexible Pricing Options
⟶ Safescan Warranty
⟶ Local Marking & Reports Available
⟶ Large Equipment Inventory